Project Status: Grant Agreement (Click to View/Download Agreement)
Funding Partner: Manusher Jonno Foundation (MJF)
Location: Around the Country (Field Intervention District: Jashore)
Project Duration: 3 Years (January 2019 to December 2021)
Project Cost: BDT 18,798,862.00
Team Leader – Hasibur Rahman, Executive Director, MRDI
Program Coordinator – Aktarun Naher , Deputy Manager, Programme
Finance and Admin Officer – Shaniaz Ahmed, Deputy Manager, Accounts
Field Intervention Coordinator – S M Arifuzzaman
Support Staff – Hamida Begum
Project Goal & Outcome:
Goal: Improve transparency and accountability of public service institutes by keeping the demand- supply chain of information and service increasingly operative.
Outcome-1: Service providers become more capable and prepared to deliver information and services to the people, particularly marginalized groups including women.
Outcome-2: Target beneficiaries are more aware and empowered to claim information and service form the authorities.
Outcome-3: Policy planners are in a better position to make the governance tools more operative.
- Activate/form JANAK, a citizen support group for popularizing the RTI
- Introduce RTI E&M learning certified course for Youth – mobile and web based RTI learning course
- Boot camp for RTI E&M learning course certified youth
- RTI Camp and follow-up camp
- Campaign among school students
- Conduct social audit on service delivery
- Nationwide promotion of RTI help desk
- Develop template on web-based disclosure for ministries
- Communication strategy on WBPA
- Develop modules of the RTI training manual for self-administered online/visual training for the DOs of NGOs
- Conduct political mapping on RTI implementation
- Conduct youth perception survey on RTI
- Study on 2nd generation Citizen Charter
- Advocacy for forming Parliamentary Caucus on RTI